We have worked with a number of national insurance providers in Canada in a range of capacities. We understand the insurance industry and how it needs to manage long-term disability files. Our team provides third party case audits when needed, but we really demonstrate our value when we’re working in partnership with insurers on case files.
With our experience and expertise in accessing CPP-D benefits for individuals, we can not only save insurers time and money, but we also often vastly improve the client service experience. With our assistance, we can turn previously hostile customer experiences into win-win situations. That benefits your brand over time and that’s priceless.
• Reverse denied CPPD claimants who are on your long-term disability benefits
• Liaise with all parties involved such as medical, government, provider, HR/employer, and claimant
• Offset timely monthly benefits obligations
• Timely overpayment recoveries
• Release your disability reserves
• Provide an increased positive claim experience for your disability case managers and the claimant
• Support your team and advocate social responsibility
• Save your case managers turnaround time & relieve them of the CPPD case management burden
• We are insured.
• Proficient with Appeals and Social Security Tribunal process .
• State of the art infrastructure built for data security, compliance, admin efficiency, and scalability to carry out our Gold Standard Service.
• National experts in the field consisting of Former Treasury Board staff member, Former Social Security Tribunal member, Nurse’s specializing in Psychiatric and legal consulting.
• Success rate over 91%.
• We are trained and comprehend clinical disabilities and are proficient navigating government bureaucracy.
• You can run a report to determine all your long-term disability claimants without CPPD approval.
• Let’s follow up with a meeting to discuss your data and how we can help.